As a Nikon Professional Services (N.P.S.) member I use only Nikon cameras and lenses for all my photography needs. In December 2021 I sold all my Nikon DSLR gear and have gone completely Nikon Mirrorless.
Nikon Z9 Mirrorless camera bodies with Kirk Photo BL-Z9V2 L-Brackets. (Qty 2)
When out shooting for my travel photography work, I usually carry two Z9 bodies, one with the Nikon 24-120mm F/4 S lens on it and the other with the 14-30mm F/4 S lens attached.
- Nikon Z 50mm F/1.8 S
- Nikon Z 14-30mm F/4 S
- Nikon Z 24-120mm F/4 S (great all-in-one lens)
- Nikon Z Micro MC 105mm F/2.8
- Nikon Z 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VR S with Kirk Photo LP-70 lens foot.
- Nikon Z Teleconverter TC-1.4 X
- Nikon Z Teleconverter TC-2.0 X
- Nikon MC-30 remote trigger release.
- Nikon SB-5000 Speedlight Flash.
- Nikon WR-A10 / WR-R10 Wireless Remote & WR-T10 Trigger.
- Nikon SC-29 Dedicated TTL off camera flash cord
- Dell Latitude 7290 12.5" Laptop with 500GB hard dive, 16GB memory, Windows 10 Professional, Adobe Photoshop 2022, Abobe Lightroom Classic, Topaz DeNoise AI & Luminar Neo.
- I use Breeze Systems Downloader Pro to download my photos to the laptop internal hard drive and then I use BreezeBrowser Pro to sort my photos before importing them into Adobe Lightroom CC.
- Three Western Digital Passport 500GB portable USB hard drives for backing up photos.
- Manfrotto 3444 Carbon Fiber tripod with Kirk Enterprises BH-1 ball head.
- Benro TRCP-069 Travel Angel Carbon Fiber tripod. (nice for traveling light.)
- Platypod Ultra Camera support with ball head/quick release.
- Gitzo G1566 Monopod with Kirk Photo QRC-2.6EK quick release clamp
- Think Tank Airport Roller Derby to carry my gear on planes etc and the Think Tank Retrospective 7 V2.0 shoulder bag to carry my gear when out shooting.
- Several Photoflex reflectors.
- Kase Armour master kit 100mm filter system.
- Lens cleaning cloth, flashlight, gaffers tape, extra batteries.
I also try to take as much of my camera gear as I possibly can as carry-on. With all the new carry-on restrictions, it's getting very difficult for photographers. If necessary, I will put some of my things in checked luggage such as tripod, reflectors, filters and extra battery packs.
I wear a Domke photo vest when traveling; it's a great way to store things such as small flash, cleaning cloth and of course airline tickets and passport.