As a member of Nikon Professional Services (N.P.S.) I use only Nikon cameras and lenses for all my photography needs
- Nikon D850 camera bodies with Nikon MB-D18 battery grips and Kirk L-brackets. (Qty 2)
- 16mm F/2.8 Fisheye.
- 50mm F/1.4G AF-S Normal.
- 105mm F/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Macro.
- 16-35mm F/4G AF-S VR Zoom.
- 24-120mm F/4G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom.
- 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED-IF VR II Zoom.
- 70-200mm F2.8 AF-S VR II Zoom.
- 200-500mm F/5.6 ED AF-S VR Zoom.
- Nikon MC-30 remote trigger release.
- Nikon SB-5000 Speedlight Flash.
- Nikon WR-T10 Wireless Remote Flash Controller.
- Nikon SC-29 Dedicated TTL off camera flash cord
- Dell Latitude 7290 12.5" Laptop with 500GB hard dive, 16GB memory, Windows 10 Professional, Adobe Photoshop 2022, Abobe Lightroom Classic, Topaz DeNoise AI & Luminar 4.
- Three Western Digital Passport 500GB portable USB hard drives for backing up photos.
- Manfrotto 3444 Carbon Fiber tripod with Kirk Enterprises BH-1 ball head.
- Benro TRCP-069 Travel Angel Carbon Fiber tripod. (nice for traveling light.)
- Platypod Ultra Camera support with ball head/quick release.
- Gitzo G1566 Monopod.
- Think Tank Airport Navigator to carry my gear on planes etc and the Domke F3X camera bag to carry my gear when out shooting.
- Several Photoflex reflectors.
- B+W circular polarizing filters.
- Lens cleaning cloth, flashlight, gaffers tape, extra batteries.
I also try to take as much of my camera gear as I possibly can as carry-on. With all the new carry-on restrictions, it's getting very difficult for photographers. If necessary, I will put some of my things in checked luggage such as tripod, reflectors, filters and extra battery packs.
I wear a Domke photo vest when traveling; it's a great way to store things such as small flash, cleaning cloth and of course airline tickets and passport.